On October 6, 2020, Controlled Fluids, Inc. (CFI) moved into our brand new Beaumont, TX, facility. This office and service center complex includes our corporate headquarters along with the sales, accounting, engineering, IT, purchasing, and service teams.
For over 35 years, CFI has supported motion control and fluid power industry customers across the globe. Our new state-of-the-art complex allows us to expand our custom design solutions, repairs, fluid conditioning and filtration services, rentals, and products.
Additional Enhancements to Better Serve All Industries:
- Tripled our service center that is now designed for more efficient workflows.
- Implemented 5S in the shop with the added space available.
- Training room with all the IT upgrades we could find (accommodates 60).
- 2.5 times lifting capacity.
- Drive through for 18-wheelers allowing us to unload directly using our overhead crane.
As one of the largest value-added distributors in North America, CFI’s solid partnerships with premier manufacturers help provide high-quality and reliable products. We’re excited about our new location as we continue to provide your motion control and fluid power needs.
CFI Corporate Office & Service Center:
- New Address: 7725 S. Major Drive, Beaumont, Texas 77705
- Mailing Address: PO Box 22859, Beaumont, Texas 77720
- Hours of Operation: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM M-F
- 24/7 On-Call Support: 800-722-2630
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org