Protecting our Customers and Employees
Safety is a fundamental part of the success of our company. As we continue to monitor the current status of the COVID-19 Pandemic, CFI is taking precautionary health and safety measures to protect our employees and customers. To ensure the well-being of all individuals, we are actively implementing the following:
- Heightening the awareness of health and safety preventative measures
- Responsibly practicing social distancing as most employees work remotely
- Enhancing sanitation and Hygiene protocols throughout our facilities
- Minimizing physical contact including shaking hands, passing or handing items back and forth, etc.
- Temporarily restricting onsite meetings and customer-facing events and encouraging phone/email communications instead
Continuing to Serve You
As a service provider to customers who are considered an essential business to the industry, it is our responsibility to maintain regular operating hours to support you during this time. Although we may be unable to physically join you in the field, we are continuing to provide exceptional service and products as well as 24/7 on-call support to make sure your needs are taken care of during this time.
To make sure your operations remain successful during this time, your sales contact and our customer service teams are actively responding and available to discuss any questions or concerns you may have with regard to your orders and support.
Hours of Operation: 7:30 AM – 5 PM M-F
24/7 On-Call Support: (800) 722-2630
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org