You can rely on CFI for repairs and rebuilds for power generation actuators and our Actuator Exchange Program for more rapid return service.
Actuators On Demand
When a power gen actuator fails, you might not have time to wait for a repair. CFI is your authorized service partner for turbine actuators, and we have complete sets on the shelf tested and factory warrantied.
Always Prepared In Challenging Situations
CFI has years of experience planning for outages and applying our power generation knowledge to create pre-outage strategies to fit your needs. We leverage the many strengths of our support network, team, and product lines to creatively adapt to all unforeseen obstacles and hazards.
You can rely on our full 24/7 support for unscheduled outages and emergencies, and we provide rush repairs to get you back to work.
Actuator Exchange Program
CFI is the largest Moog Industrial Distributor in North America. When problems arise, we can expedite your Moog turbine actuator needs through our Actuator Exchange program or by facilitating a factory repair. We work with you to deliver the equipment you need.
The Actuator Exchange program allows CFI customers:
- Minimum downtime while receiving factory rebuilt turbine actuators and process valves.
- Actuators with the latest upgrades, factory warranty, and a substantial savings over purchasing a new actuator.
- Peace of mind knowing your repair has original factory parts and the item is repaired to original factory specifications.
CFI maintains an inventory of steam turbine actuators for use on GE 7FA turbines.
THE SERVICE YOU NEED, PRECISELY WHEN YOU NEED IT
Support at Your Fingertips
For all the systems we design and manufacture, CFI provides:
- Full detailed systems documentation
- Other supporting documents
All are accessible 24/7 through our password‐protected customer portal on our website so operators in the field can access them when needed.
For all of your motion control and fluid conditioning needs.
- Hydraulic Products
- Pneumatic Products
- ReadyPack HPU
- Rig Walking System
- Manifold Solution
Our Full-service Center Provides Durable Motion Control & Fluid Power Products
- Fittings, connectors, pumps, sensors, valves, and more.
- Fluid conditioning and filtration equipment.
- Manifolds and subplates.
- Accumulators and actuators.
- Tanks and accessories.
Your One-Stop Source for Motion Control & Fluid Power Products
- Pressure switches, tubing, valves, regulators, and more.
- Flow controls flow meters.
- Shock absorbers.
- Air Hose/ line accessories.
- Fittings and connectors.
Built to Meet Your Requirements
- Industrial and commercial applications.
- Built with the same rigorous standards as custom design.
- Fixed and variable pump options.
- Flow rates from 5 GPM to 50 GPM.
- Pressures up to 3000 PSI.
PathFinder Rig Walking System
Faster Moves, Higher Productivity
- Moves in concert with all ancillary equipment.
- Turns on target with 360° range of motion.
- Controls walking, steering, and rotation via wireless remote.
- Eliminates messy pipes and hoses by using multiple HPUs.
- Reduces amount of equipment disassembly and reassemble.
- Fastest system available with rig moves at up to 70 feet per hour.
FastBlock Top Drive Manifold Solution
Strong & Dependable Control Solution
- Manifold populated with all components and thoroughly tested.
- Zinc-nickel plated ductile iron prevents washouts and improves durability.
- Manifold comes with full test reports and documentation.
- Fully stocked and ready when you need it.
Real CFI Results
Last Minute Repair Job Is Now a Premier CFI Service
A customer was having a major outage on their steam turbine and had forgotten to schedule the rebuild of 8 large cylinders with control packs. The outage was only 4 weeks away and the time frame for the work to be completed was 21 days.
CFI had never rebuilt this particular actuator, but we knew we were capable. We gave an estimate for the rebuilds and a promise to do the absolute best we could to complete the work on time. In 16 days, we completely overhauled these 8 cylinders, including re-chrome of the rods and barrels, and stayed on budget with our estimate.
THE RESULTS? These cylinders were in service 11 years with no issues before the customer became proactive and rebuilt them again. Today, CFI has the ability to turn these around, control pack included, in 3-4 days.